X3 FL 80 hours of no crashes

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

jin ko82
x3tc

X3 FL 80 hours of no crashes

Post by jin ko82 » Tue, 11. May 21, 05:23

all of a sudden, after 80 actual hours of playing, my game crashes after ~15 minutes or a big explosion like from a xenon Q. drivers are up to date and pc restarted just to be safe.
Last edited by jin ko82 on Tue, 11. May 21, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
this forum is hard to navigate

jin ko82
x3tc

Re: X3 FL 80 hours of no crashes

Post by jin ko82 » Tue, 11. May 21, 05:43

and now it wont even play for a minute

just followed the file verification in the steam game FAQ but same problem same time.

aborted my jump to the target to avoid the explosion and yup. 30 secs after i load the game it freezes

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. May 21, 17:10

Several freezing issues were reported with the game, for example the one right below, whereby most of them should be fixed with the upcoming update. As a workaround: See if you have any MK3 traders running and try to stop their command.

However, if it's a crash to the desktop instead, then that's most-likely a different issue. A save and a DXDiag report would be handy then.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

jin ko82
x3tc

Post by jin ko82 » Tue, 11. May 21, 17:26

yeah i posted then did a little searching and saw them. its just like the others have stated which kinda sucks because we dont have a date for the update yet, do we?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”