Carrier Control

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Grentari

Carrier Control

Post by Grentari » Sat, 19. Mar 22, 14:33

When installing the aircraft carrier module and then selecting the role of the ship in the "Carrier Control", when the mouse control is turned on, the mode itself begins to turn off after a certain playing time (SETA) turns off faster).

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Carrier Control

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 10:50

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean with "aircraft carrier module" or selecting a role in the "Carrier Control"? Do you mean the "carrier command software"? Also what game are you playing?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Grentari

Post by Grentari » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 11:09

I use a translator, so some points may not coincide with the original points. I'm playing x3 FL 1.3. Yes, I mean software, and by role I mean a menu that can be accessed via "advanced" using this software. The problem only occurs if I assign a fighter any role (defender, buyer, etc.) and disappears immediately after removing the role.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 11:41

What disappears exactly, and disappears from where?

if you remove the role, the ship will no longer be managed, so will disappear from the managed list.
The ship should still exist though

Grentari

Post by Grentari » Sun, 20. Mar 22, 15:49

Mouse control mode (space bar). In all other cases, it works as expected. But if you give the fighter a role, then after a certain playing time, the enabled mouse control mode will turn off itself.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”