No Steam exe

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

jonathanjmartin84
x4

No Steam exe

Post by jonathanjmartin84 » Thu, 11. May 23, 12:35

Hey folks, I'm trying to get Litcube & Mayhem running and LU requires the nosteam exe. The download link on the egosoft site does not work, it says access denied even when logged in. I can't find it anywhere else. Any ideas?

Someone mentioned linking my steam account to my forum account, but I dunna know how to do that.

alexalsp
x4

Re: No Steam exe

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 11. May 23, 19:03

Scroll down almost to the end of the post until STEP 1. It says how.

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=454018
- Steam: Visit ucp.php?i=-egosoft-settings-ucp-gamereg ... de=gamereg and click the "Sign in through Steam" button. Follow the process and sign in using your Steam account. Your copy of X4 should automatically show up in the list of game registration codes.

- GOG: Visit https://www.gog.com/account and click on X4. Navigate to "more" and "Serial Keys" to find the serial key you will need to register your purchase. Continue on to ucp.php?i=-egosoft-settings-ucp-gamereg ... de=gamereg and enter the serial key you found on GOG.com into the "Game Registration Code" field at the bottom. Click "Submit" to register your game. Your copy of X4 will afterwards show up in the list of game registration codes.
then come here

https://www.egosoft.com/download/x3ap/bonus_ru.php

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: No Steam exe

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 11. May 23, 21:21

In other words, as it clearly says on the X3AP No-Steam exe download page:

"The NoSteam executable is available only to users who have either X3: Terran Conflict or X3: Albion Prelude registered in their forum profile."

This will result in a coloured tick icon showing to the left of your forum posts under the username.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”