Black Screen instead of galaxy in two sectors

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

rinott

Black Screen instead of galaxy in two sectors

Post by rinott » Fri, 8. Dec 23, 17:36

I've noticed that I have no galaxy in two sectors (Red Light and Farhmand Legacy)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... rbox=false

I had two mods + reshade. X3 Resurrection + cockpit mod

I removed everything and there' still black screen. Im having 20 hours and the amount of work to play this game is exhausting. The concept of this game is awesome but interface and technical issues slowly convince me to give up :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Black Screen instead of galaxy in two sectors

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 9. Dec 23, 16:05

Have you also started a new game? If the mods have changed something in the existing savegame, this might not have been restored just by uninstalling those mods.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

rinott

Re: Black Screen instead of galaxy in two sectors

Post by rinott » Tue, 12. Dec 23, 15:46

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sat, 9. Dec 23, 16:05
Have you also started a new game? If the mods have changed something in the existing savegame, this might not have been restored just by uninstalling those mods.
I havent started new game because I've been 20 hours playing this broken save. I almost gave up but then decided to check Albion Prelude without mods(except reshade). Everything is fine, Im completely addicted to this game, I cannot believe I didnt try it earlier.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”