[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 00:15

BlackArchon wrote:
albazeus wrote:
BlackArchon wrote:You can create your own ZIP version of the cheat package if you install the Plugin Manager. If you then right-click a SPK file, you can choose to convert it to ZIP.
Thanks but I don't think there's a Plugin Manager for linux. And I read somewhere that it doesn't play well with LU.
Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollecti ... 2.2011.zip

Cycrow, please notify me if you don't want this ZIP file to be available for everyone.
THANKS A LOT!!

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 18:19

Everything seems to work in LU except for the asteroids: it creates the tiny ones (debris?) but nothing shows up in the asteroid list of the map.

koztaz2
x4

Post by koztaz2 » Sun, 7. Jan 18, 13:39

BlackArchon wrote:Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/CheatCollecti ... 2.2011.zip

Cycrow, please notify me if you don't want this ZIP file to be available for everyone.
A big "THANK YOU" from me too!

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Mon, 15. Jan 18, 00:20

albazeus wrote:Everything seems to work in LU except for the asteroids: it creates the tiny ones (debris?) but nothing shows up in the asteroid list of the map.
Somehow I managed to solve this issue. In the file z.cheat.cycrow.createasteroid.xml, change line 37 from this:

Code: Select all

$astro = create asteroid: type=$type addto=$sector resource=$resource yield=$yield x=$x y=$y z=$z
to this

Code: Select all

$astro = create asteroid: type=0 addto=$sector resource=$resource yield=$yield x=$x y=$y z=$z

mhscrutton
x4

Post by mhscrutton » Tue, 13. Feb 18, 04:22

The script package while robust, with the latest game patch renders gate passage impossible unless you dock with the gate. Also, you cannot collect cargo unless using the ship AI. Finally, Navigation satellites are meaningless as well.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 13. Feb 18, 11:31

The latest patch shouldn't have effected the cheat package

It sounds like you have disabled collisions on your ship, which is why gates and cargo pickup don't work.

Nothing sure what you mean about nav sats though

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 7. May 18, 08:14

I split and moved the last two posts to the German forum here.

-------------------

Im englischen Forum ist bitte auch auf Englisch zu schreiben. Die beiden letzten deutschen Beiträge finden sich nun hier.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by N8M4R3 » Mon, 28. May 18, 10:47

thank you for your nice Cheat Package Cycrow!

Ive found some Commands in the latest version 1.62 for AP which are not translated to the German T-File. For everyone who had "Readtext Errors" using the Cheat Package with the German game version heres a fix file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ho5386h5m ... 0-L049.xml
Overwrite the existing in directory \addon\t\ and enjoy without readtext errors, hope ive fixed all of them :roll: :D

greetings from Germany!
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Soulprayer
x4

Post by Soulprayer » Sun, 26. Aug 18, 03:09

Hey Cycrow,

I get a 404 on the downloads on http://xpluginmanager.co.uk/ for the current version of XPluginManager.

(may any other here give me a mirror meanwhile?)

Soulprayer
x4

Post by Soulprayer » Mon, 27. Aug 18, 19:47

Thank you

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 27. Aug 18, 21:06

i was just updating the webserver, it should be back up again

vivre
x3tc

Post by vivre » Mon, 27. Aug 18, 22:49

DaSniper wrote:Where should I be looking for the cheat menu? I've looked through station buttons and player buttons.
Cycrow wrote:it'll be in the ships command console under custom
I can bring up the cheat menu using the hotkey but I can't find "custom" anywhere in the ship's command console. Any idea why it might be missing or how to fix it?

For reference, I am running the Steam version of X3AP 3.3

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 27. Aug 18, 22:53

make sure you are using the AP version of the script. The main difference between the TC and AP versions is the command slot. If you install the TC version, then the custom command slot wont work correctly

vivre
x3tc

Post by vivre » Tue, 28. Aug 18, 02:21

Thanks for the quick reply. I was using the AP version of the script, but it seems Steam also installed the cheat package on its own; so I don't know if my installing it again using the plugin manager caused a conflict.

In any case it seems like there was a multitude other problems with my installation, so I spent the past few hours re-downloading the entire game again from steam and painstakingly reapply all my mods. Cheat menu works correctly now.

Sleelegs

Post by Sleelegs » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 04:32

So I've used the cheat menu before, and I've installed it using the plugin manager. But I can't use the plugin manager anymore and none of the downloads seem to work for me (just brings up my C folder whenever I go to run it).

I have the cheat menu files and I just need to figure out how to get them into the game so that they work as they should. I'm 3000% sure I'm just being stupid and missing something. I'd appreciate any and all help with this.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 11:43

Sleelegs wrote:So I've used the cheat menu before, and I've installed it using the plugin manager. But I can't use the plugin manager anymore and none of the downloads seem to work for me (just brings up my C folder whenever I go to run it).

I have the cheat menu files and I just need to figure out how to get them into the game so that they work as they should. I'm 3000% sure I'm just being stupid and missing something. I'd appreciate any and all help with this.
Copy files to the addon folder or root folder, if for TC.
Start the game.

Next, watch the video.

https://youtu.be/-NvWMhTWg7E

Sleelegs

Post by Sleelegs » Thu, 30. Aug 18, 23:01

Thanks man, you solved my three day problem in three minutes.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 31. Aug 18, 00:13

Sleelegs wrote:So I've used the cheat menu before, and I've installed it using the plugin manager. But I can't use the plugin manager anymore and none of the downloads seem to work for me (just brings up my C folder whenever I go to run it).

if its bring up a file explorer when you open the plugin manager its because it cant find the game, so you need to select the exe of the game for it to be added. Once you do that, it should open up normally

monk124us
x3tc

Re: [SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.62 : Updated: 18/12/2011 (AP Compatible)

Post by monk124us » Wed, 5. Dec 18, 02:55

Cycrow are you going to make something like this for x4?

Would greaaaaaaaaaaaatly be appreciated!!!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”