[SCRIPT] Remove Rocks from Universe *UPDATED*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Yaotzin

Post by Yaotzin » Wed, 10. Feb 10, 19:58

Blow up a big asteroid or use the UFJD.

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Fri, 8. Apr 11, 14:26

Sorry for this necropost, but why not post questions to this script in its own thread? So is that right: this updated script version can only remove ALL rocks, which you can't build mines on, in the whole universe? An before the update you had to select a sector where you want to remove them?

So if I'm right, could does anybody still have the old version? 'cause I only want to remove them in the player sector.

A. Corvis

Rikaelus
x3

Post by Rikaelus » Wed, 4. Apr 12, 13:44

Does this work with Albion Prelude?

I have the two files in my scripts directory but the script isn't showing up in the editor to execute. All of Cycrow's scripts are showing up, so I know I have the directory right...

Edit: Derp. Right after posting this I realized the new addons directory has its own scripts/ directory. I'll leave this post here in case others neglect to put the files in the right place. Might not hurt to update the readme file for AP players who don't know about the secondary location.

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Sun, 19. Apr 15, 14:45

How do I run this on one sector at a time?
bibo ergo sum

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Thu, 23. Apr 15, 06:50

Alex Corvis wrote:Sorry for this necropost, but why not post questions to this script in its own thread? So is that right: this updated script version can only remove ALL rocks, which you can't build mines on, in the whole universe? An before the update you had to select a sector where you want to remove them?

So if I'm right, could does anybody still have the old version? 'cause I only want to remove them in the player sector.

A. Corvis
Because the original script is for X3: Reunion and does not work in Terran Conflict/Albion Prelude. So...this IS this script's own thread, because this is the thread of the Remove Rocks script for TC/AP, while the other thread is the thread of the Remove Rocks script for Reunion.
bibo ergo sum

lex-321

Re: [SCRIPT] Remove Rocks from Universe *UPDATED*

Post by lex-321 » Thu, 1. Apr 21, 22:10

Does anyone still have the script that they could share, the download link doesn't work because the page is defunct.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 14. Apr 21, 21:26

The download link works fine for me with Opera. Is this maybe a browser issue? In case it tries to open the link directly, rightclick and select the "Saves as..." (or similar) option.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

lex-321

Post by lex-321 » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:07

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Wed, 14. Apr 21, 21:26
The download link works fine for me with Opera. Is this maybe a browser issue? In case it tries to open the link directly, rightclick and select the "Saves as..." (or similar) option.
Thanks!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”