[SCRIPT]Advanced HyperDrive(AHD) v2.0 [Apr.09.2009] with video demo TC2.0a compatible

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Liath
x4

Post by Liath » Thu, 11. Mar 10, 17:54

Question, since I notice that this hasn't been updated in ages:

Does the plugin work fine with the new plugin manager's ware manager? Which version should I download -- the EMP or non-EMP version?
If I seem super-critical lately, it's due to having played X2 and X3, which were awesome games. X:R's release was a hard fail, however there *were* improvements, especially with stations, capitals, and capturing/boarding. X4 right now feels like the best parts of X2/3 and Rebirth all got thrown out the friggin window. I'm honestly hopeful that X4 will turn out awesome, but I'm already hugely disappointed in ES as I have seen them do better and really expect more from them.

Shuraalex
xr

Post by Shuraalex » Mon, 17. Jan 11, 22:21

Sorry for Bumping and bringing an old topic to life but if the Author (Loky) would consider changing something

Here's a question is it possible to change the skin / module / Texture - WormHole ( a Warpgate ) when you use "The Project Warpgate" to just spawn a White Smoke you see inside the Warpgate itself without the annoying Brackets ( ? How els can i define it :) )
So it would be like a actual Black Hole ( White i guess :P ) in Space, which would anyway transport you to your desired destination
"I don't know what a Xenon is. From what I hear tell they're kinda like toasters with
attitudes only bigger and and with plenty more attitude" - Scion Drakhar Tue, 23. Nov 10

LarryBurstyn
x4

Problem

Post by LarryBurstyn » Tue, 25. Jan 11, 23:01

Anyone know how to make this compatible with XTended 1.1r.

kotorone1
x3tc

Post by kotorone1 » Wed, 26. Jan 11, 00:53

AFAIK no, but my game might just hate me, because it wont let me use this mod without killing my game. Why not download it and tell us if it works or not?

LarryBurstyn
x4

Problems

Post by LarryBurstyn » Wed, 26. Jan 11, 15:42

When I install this script/mod I cannot load a saved game or start a new game. When it tried to start a new game or load a old savegame I get a infinite beeping sound during the loading/starting process. The only way out is to ctrl-alt-delete out and close the game, remove the script from the folders. Not sure but I think the culprit is the setup script in this mod/script.

I also think this somehow conflicts with the wares files that XTended uses--not sure since XTended does not use the EMP wares file.

DarthVain
x3tc

Re: Problems

Post by DarthVain » Tue, 1. Mar 11, 04:56

LarryBurstyn wrote:When I install this script/mod I cannot load a saved game or start a new game. When it tried to start a new game or load a old savegame I get a infinite beeping sound during the loading/starting process. The only way out is to ctrl-alt-delete out and close the game, remove the script from the folders. Not sure but I think the culprit is the setup script in this mod/script.

I also think this somehow conflicts with the wares files that XTended uses--not sure since XTended does not use the EMP wares file.
I have the same problem. I have [MOD] Multi-Galaxy-Mod (MG-Mod) [23.02.2011] installed. It would be awesome that AHD be made compatible with the MG-Mod.
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

taigen

Post by taigen » Fri, 4. Mar 11, 08:35

Found a small bug when trying to get this working in Extended. AHD doesn't detect a jumpdrive on a ship when its a built-in componant. Since Extended make TLs, M1, and M2s come with jumpdrives, this not only means that they can't hyperjump, but you can't add a jumpdrive as a normal ware because they already have one.

I have enough ability to edit the wareslist to remove built-in jumpdrives, but thought I would mention it here so the problem can be solved directly.

As far as useing this with Extended without breaking things, you have to be able to use X3 Editor 2 to edit the TWareT.pck inside the XTC Mod fakepatch (13) to change the wares slots that AHD uses. You can then save the modified TWareT file over the one that comes with AHD. I'm not sure if AHD overrides any command slots XTC uses though, I haven't noticed any but with as complex a Mod as XTC you never know.

-Taigen
Last edited by taigen on Fri, 4. Mar 11, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.

DarthVain
x3tc

Re: Problems

Post by DarthVain » Fri, 4. Mar 11, 10:32

DarthVain wrote:
LarryBurstyn wrote:When I install this script/mod I cannot load a saved game or start a new game. When it tried to start a new game or load a old savegame I get a infinite beeping sound during the loading/starting process. The only way out is to ctrl-alt-delete out and close the game, remove the script from the folders. Not sure but I think the culprit is the setup script in this mod/script.

I have the same problem. I have [MOD] Multi-Galaxy-Mod (MG-Mod) [23.02.2011] installed. It would be awesome that AHD be made compatible with the MG-Mod.
Got it working. Check the post out Here how to do it.
Another one bites the dust!!

DarthVain

raiman
x3ap

Post by raiman » Wed, 11. May 11, 20:49

sorry to reopen this topic, but could somebdy please upload the no Emp version to another filehoster( e.g. rapidshare) as the two given once aren't working for me. (don't know why) and the current version of emp doesn't support X3:TC v.3.1(as i could see).

thx raiman

sharpspear26

Post by sharpspear26 » Sat, 18. Jun 11, 03:19

Thanx for a brilliant mod. Im using this with CODEA weapons system by Lucike. I have a large fleet including a carrier, destroyers, frigates and corvettes. At the moment the only way i can get it to work is by removing ships from their battle groups and removing all pilots from ships. Then after the jump and i have to put the pilots back into their ships and into their battle groups. It works but its very tedious and the bigger my fleet gets the more tedious it gets. If i dont follow the above procedure my ships end up all over the place. Some appear at gates and some get sent another sector altogether.
Can anybody help me with this.

Thanx in advance.

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Sat, 18. Jun 11, 10:32

sharpspear26 wrote:Thanx for a brilliant mod. Im using this with CODEA weapons system by Lucike. I have a large fleet including a carrier, destroyers, frigates and corvettes. At the moment the only way i can get it to work is by removing ships from their battle groups and removing all pilots from ships. Then after the jump and i have to put the pilots back into their ships and into their battle groups. It works but its very tedious and the bigger my fleet gets the more tedious it gets. If i dont follow the above procedure my ships end up all over the place. Some appear at gates and some get sent another sector altogether.
Can anybody help me with this.

Thanx in advance.
That sounds more like a problem with CODEA than AHD as it is the behaviour of the CODEA pilots that is the apparent cause.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Maxces C Covert
x3

Like Magic

Post by Maxces C Covert » Wed, 29. Jun 11, 20:41

Great work with this gear. I actually never fly without it. Auto jump through the gates is worth its weight in gold. :!:

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Thu, 30. Jun 11, 04:36

I love it. I use it in combination with Lucike's Jump Beacons to solve the problem with CODEA. Hyper Jump in, drop the Beacon and let the CODEA ships drop into it.

Very useful combo.
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Maxces C Covert
x3

Post by Maxces C Covert » Tue, 19. Jul 11, 01:10

I think I'll give that a try. I love the many, many commands of this game. It really helps me to feel as if I'm in control.

Niv13

Post by Niv13 » Thu, 27. Oct 11, 05:51

X2-Eliah wrote:38k for the quantum drive, 1.8Mil something for the Slope converter, and, i think, 7+Mil for the singularity projector.
I've found a bug which occurs when you have both IR and ADH installed at the same time. Instead of the usual price for the new equipments, they now cost over 100M. Anyway for you to look into this? I can't use this mod atm because I don't have to financial power to spend over 300M+ for the new equipments.

Found another issue. I reinstalled the EMP friendly version, and now it's messing up Crow's Advanced Navigation Software price and name. I'm getting something called text17-118033 which costs 9.5M to purchase. The EMP friendly version does not conflict with the IR mod however.

Niv13

Post by Niv13 » Sat, 29. Oct 11, 00:18

Getting another issue. Once I install this script I can't re-install it. I followed all instruction in the uninstallation procedure, but once I instal the script a second time nothing happens. Could use some help.

Predator02
x4

Post by Predator02 » Sat, 17. Dec 11, 09:51

As a note, this is not compatible with AP. Game won't load when it's active.
Specs
Cpu: Duel Core Intel Wolfdale 8500 3.15 ghz
Motherboard: MSI P45 Platinum
4 Gigs Ram
Sound: X-Fi Music
Video: 8800 GTS (G92)
Win7 x64 Ultimate

stealthhammer

Post by stealthhammer » Tue, 20. Dec 11, 01:12

I don't suppose this is going to be updated for AP?
Love the script for the auto-drive feature.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

MageKingS70
x4

Post by MageKingS70 » Fri, 23. Dec 11, 01:37

Predator02 wrote:As a note, this is not compatible with AP. Game won't load when it's active.
I just installed AHD, started a new game, and cheated myself a Quantum Hyperbolic Drive and some energy cells, and commenced zipping around with no problems whatsoever. I used the non-EMP version, if that matters.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 23:03

its wares now conflict with a vanilla ware, one which does nothingm the aegis...
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”