[SCR] [07.02.11] Trade Overview 2.05 by ScRaT

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Fri, 28. Feb 14, 09:49

I'll take that as a "yes." Thanks, Barleyman.

Game already uses close to 3gb as it is, so it is conceivable that a save game with several dozen Universe Traders (which I'll eventually have) will fill it. It might take months, but I'd rather just skip it.

Barleyman
x3

Post by Barleyman » Fri, 28. Feb 14, 09:55

If we knew how much data is used for each entry, we could factor in how many thousands of trades are required to consume 1MB.

builder680
x4

Post by builder680 » Fri, 28. Feb 14, 09:58

Well I just double checked and game is using about 1.5 gb right now. Still, the point is the same. I see that each ware can be reset (and I presume its data erased) individually, but I don't see a way to do them all at once.

century

Post by century » Wed, 14. May 14, 01:00

nice one,

just one thing , if one of your TS is killed or destroyed , it still aappears in the "trade overview" and it won't be removed

any clue ?

Nicoman35
x3tc

Post by Nicoman35 » Wed, 14. May 14, 08:19

century wrote:n...if one of your TS is killed or destroyed , it still aappears in the "trade overview" and it won't be removed
any clue ?
I think it is the same issue when you rename some ship listed, it stays listed with the old name.

century

Post by century » Wed, 14. May 14, 15:34

well , finally get it, you have to use settings/params/delete manually

apparently only the search thing can't find the ship name if it was destroyed

works fine now

if you have renamed the ship, you can use this trick to delete it , then readd it to the list

thanks anyway

panacea

Post by panacea » Wed, 6. Aug 14, 03:03

First off I LOVE this script! I can't imagine monitoring my UTs without it.

One problem I'm having though is that I often rename my ships for various reasons - ex when a ST graduates to UT I change their name from ST <ship whatever> to UT <ship whatever>. But the name never updates in the ship list.

So far I've just been deleting and readding ships but I hate to do that and lose their history. I know that Trade Overview sees the new name because it shows up when I go to delete it. Is there anyway to force a refresh on the name displayed in the list ? I read through this thread (well scanned...) and saw a few mentions of this but no solution. Anyone have an idea ?

feygan
x4

Post by feygan » Thu, 7. Aug 14, 20:39

Seem to have encountered an issue but not sure exactly where it lies as a problem. Using this script I have noticed one of my fdn trading stations has made more than 2 billion profit. This resulted in it flipping to negative profit in the trade overview screen. Now it is slowly working it's way back to zero.

The problem is that I have my stations linked to an account using universal banking and where before that account was steadily rising, it is now dropping constantly. I have two other trading stations that are making profits and no other stations are using any credits at this time. Since I have a maximum credit limit set in my universal banking it means this trading station has never actually had 2 billion credits but it seems like trade overview is making it appear that way.

Is this a known issue?

Masterik

Post by Masterik » Wed, 27. Aug 14, 01:42

How do i open the menu? i removed the bind shift + o from quit and give it to open trade overview but when i press the bind nothing happen.

x3ap with the bonus pack installed

edit:nvm, its open a windows with 3 options
add new objects
remove objects
settings

edit2: nvm again, im just retarded.

Xerphiel
x3ap

Post by Xerphiel » Sun, 27. Nov 16, 10:35

Hi All,

Does anyone know if this works with AP 3.1, I've installed the script as instructed, but I don't see an option for "open trade view" in the control - interface page.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

X

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 27. Nov 16, 13:38

You should be looking in the 'extensions' section right at the end of the Controls, Interface list (as far as I know).
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 10. Dec 17, 20:16

Hi there, sorry for bringing up an old post but I'm trying to install this script in my current AP playthrough without success.

I get only "readtext" lines both in hotkey config and in menus in my italian localized game.

I usually rename the 044 files to 039 in t folder to solve this kind of issues but this one do have a built in 039 file (still not translated, but it doesn't matter) and I still have "readtext".

Maybe something related to latest AP versions?
Ricarica et impera!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 11. Dec 17, 10:44

The download from the main menu only contains a German (49), English (44) and French (33) text file. Not an Italian one (39).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Wed, 13. Dec 17, 16:33

I know, I've copied the 044 files, renamed 039 and changed language id in the xml body... It works now. :)
Ricarica et impera!

alexalsp
x4

Re: [SCR] [07.02.11] Trade Overview 2.05 by ScRaT

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 13. Feb 23, 23:40

Does the script work for version 3.4?

Brinnie
x3tc

Post by Brinnie » Sun, 19. Feb 23, 16:18

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 13. Feb 23, 23:40
I don't know if it helps you but it does work with FL, though I have not yet checked out fully.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 19. Feb 23, 21:25

alexalsp wrote:
Mon, 13. Feb 23, 23:40
Script compatibility between different versions of a single X3 game is usually pretty high. So yes, it's likely that this will work fine in version 3.4, even if it was written for a previous version.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”