[SCRIPT] Board Station v1.05 :: updated 26-06-2009

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Godwincadela

problem

Post by Godwincadela » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 18:53

Hi

Im having some issues with this script. I downloaded it and i put it in the folder "script + t", but is there something i need to do to activate it?

I just went to an unknown sector with a pirate base, took it to 0% shield, and tried to launch boarding pods, and it said that i was not alowed to :(

I was so excited to try this out, so i could get me some yaki ships for my fleet, or just have my own pirate base.

What am i doing wrong :-)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 18:57

Reading the OP it sounds more like you would have to activate a certain command from your ship's command console to start the boarding operation of a station.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Re: problem

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 2. Feb 13, 19:36

Godwincadela wrote:What am i doing wrong :-)
Board Station does not work the same way as boarding a ship. The OP does not explain it well, but the process is simple: Dock your boarding ship to the station, then give it the "Board Station" command.

The boarding ship cannot be the ship that you are piloting.

You do not need to lower the shields on the station, nor do you need pods.

Check the "Requirements" section in the first post.

DarkdogChris
x3ap

Post by DarkdogChris » Mon, 25. Feb 13, 19:56

Great mod it's too bad you can't do the standard lower shields and send pods/transport marines over because once your rep is low enough you can no longer dock at said station.

Guess i will use the other station capture mod but don't like the TP only limit it has.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 25. Feb 13, 20:07

Are you certain that it does not work against a hostile station? The script could be enhanced to do a "forced" docking, although I would be surprised if it does not already do that.

An easy workaround is to find a station hack.

DarkdogChris
x3ap

Post by DarkdogChris » Mon, 25. Feb 13, 20:37

Hmm have try it on a hostile station again.

Nvm got it to work vs hostile stations.

Have to say i love the community for this game so many mods that are built to at least the quality of the base game and some even better and there is almost a mod for anything.

Ferenczy66
x3tc

Post by Ferenczy66 » Thu, 23. Jan 14, 13:54

so, of course...in my grand scheme of taking over the verse...I say to myself, why not just capture one of those Rehab facilities the pirates are so fond of...and instant cannon fodder.

so I send my troop ship "Suicide Kings" over and board goes off without a hitch. Station is mine...

Now... how the hell do I put them on my troop ship?

Adjusting station parameters and adding them that way doesn't seem to do the trick.

Igor.tverd
x3ap

Post by Igor.tverd » Thu, 23. Jan 14, 14:55

The way X universe treats marine barracks means you won't be able to do that, sorry.
Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science fiction is the improbable made possible.

dragonhold24

[Bug] Require System Overide Software

Post by dragonhold24 » Tue, 20. Jun 17, 19:00

I am currently experiencing the bug where if both the System Override Software + Software Signature Scrambler are equipped an error message pops up stating a System Override Software isn't installed.

If I remove the Scrambler the mod works fine.

Can someone provide me a tutorial of how to add the (Legal) System Override Software to the "Required Ware" for this mod?
I would like to know how to edit the script so that it recognizes both versions of the System Override Software and allows docking if either is detected.

eveningztar
xr

Re: [SCRIPT] Board Station v1.05 :: updated 26-06-2009

Post by eveningztar » Thu, 25. Nov 21, 11:32

Thank you for this awesome script and just as important thank you for a link that still is alive and well :D
God doesn't play dice. Albert Einstein.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”