[SCRIPT/MOD] Ware Blueprint Manager 2.1 - Blueprint any ware at PHQ, upgrade PHQ

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

MonsterMod
x3tc

Post by MonsterMod » Fri, 9. Nov 12, 05:29

Just tested this mod with AP+XRM and it worked great so far. Worked with multiple headquarters also, so that if I created a blueprint at one HQ, all other HQ's got it as well. I am going to plug this into my freight network and churn out some jumpdrives and things in bulk.

Kinnison
x3ap

Post by Kinnison » Fri, 1. Mar 13, 22:06

MonsterMod wrote:Just tested this mod with AP+XRM and it worked great so far. Worked with multiple headquarters also, so that if I created a blueprint at one HQ, all other HQ's got it as well. I am going to plug this into my freight network and churn out some jumpdrives and things in bulk.
Did you use the 'compatible' version?

matthias8422

Post by matthias8422 » Wed, 15. Jan 14, 21:39

The link for the download seems to be down I am not sure if its down for good or I just happened to try to download it when they are updating their site. does anyone have this uploaded somewhere else. I didn't find it on xdownloads. Thanks.
Last edited by matthias8422 on Wed, 15. Jan 14, 22:21, edited 1 time in total.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Wed, 15. Jan 14, 21:42

Wow, I sure hope it is just temporary.

Xai-Corp.net is a classic X3 site; full of terrific stuff. It would be a shame to lose it.

matthias8422

Post by matthias8422 » Fri, 17. Jan 14, 00:05

The site has now been down for over 24 hours so i think, unless they are doing a major update, that xai-corp is no more. If anyone reads this and has ware blueprint manager please upload it somewhere, or if you know where one is already uploaded please tell me where it is. Thanks[/list]

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Fri, 14. Feb 14, 09:51

I just re-checked, and Xai-Corp.net is back up again. Yay!

_Axel
x3tc

Post by _Axel » Fri, 14. Feb 14, 23:16

MonsterMod wrote:Just tested this mod with AP+XRM and it worked great so far. Worked with multiple headquarters also, so that if I created a blueprint at one HQ, all other HQ's got it as well. I am going to plug this into my freight network and churn out some jumpdrives and things in bulk.
I have a question then: What resources does the different wares require? Is it the same as regular ships? If so is there a distinction between races in resources requirement? (For instance in XRM Terran ships only require Terran resources)

NewColours
x4

what now?

Post by NewColours » Fri, 30. May 14, 04:41

I just added this mod to my AP+XRM setup after the other user said it worked, went to my PHQ and chose 'Add blueprint' for boarding pod, OK'd the dialog and it gave me a message saying it was added, took my credits, consumed my boarding pod - but I don't see any options now? How can I now produce boarding pods, has something gone wrong?

Zanadar

Post by Zanadar » Sun, 26. Oct 14, 18:43

FYI for anyone wanting to use this mod: It's not compatible with Salvage Command Suite. They'll run together, but you'll have freezes, crashes, buggy and missing blueprints, just a lot of trouble overall. Even with the compatibility version.

Sarno
x4

Post by Sarno » Sun, 9. Aug 15, 12:09

Does anybody have a working link to this mod? Because the page in the OP is offline for several days already.

grubnednih
x3ap

Post by grubnednih » Tue, 1. Sep 15, 06:23

So I'm running this mod, works great. Kinda broke my HQ upon installation, but upgrading it fixed the problem. Do have one question though.

The HQ that replaces my current HQ uses the model for the Argon HQ, but my original HQ is the Terran version. Is it possible to change which HQ is provided for the upgrade? I just like the Terran HQ better.

serge sgt

Post by serge sgt » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 07:20

Anyone has this mod backed up anywhere? The xai-corp site is dead.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 10:25

Re-uploaded on xdownloads:
[ external image ]

(Please note the zip archive contains all 4 spk files, only install one of them.)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

serge sgt

Post by serge sgt » Thu, 27. Oct 16, 12:26

X2-Illuminatus,
Didn't expect such a prompt response. Thank you, sir! ^_^

LordAbortion

Re: [SCRIPT/MOD] Ware Blueprint Manager 2.1 - Blueprint any ware at PHQ, upgrade PHQ

Post by LordAbortion » Sat, 9. Apr 22, 12:54

I know Im 6+ years late to the party, but worth a shot... i installed the script using the manager, and loaded up my game, but when I did, i noticed all my factories were missing wares, most notably: crystals, quantum tubes, microchips, and computer parts. i checked dwm, and the entirety of the tech section was missing, and it wasnt just in my PHQ. all my SPPs were missing crystals.. any idea what happened?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”