[MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

J.I.Gorkij
x4

Post by J.I.Gorkij » Sat, 6. May 17, 22:44

Hello,

I've recently returned to X3AP and I thought it would be cool to try this mod (incredible ships there).

Now I am having problem with Shady Businness plot.
Spoiler
Show
After fighting with opposing corporations, Split finally called me to try new ship. Acinonyx is however replaced by Argon Mammoth, which I am unable to use.
Do somebody know any fix to that?

Edit: Problem solved :)

hargn
x4

Post by hargn » Thu, 18. May 17, 13:54

Hi there,

I'm looking for a way to install this shippack without new Khaak models : I really prefer egosoft's animated models.

Do someone know how to do this?

Maybe deleting the Khaak ships entries in editing the mod files with X3 Editor?
And if I do this, have I to start a new game or it can work in my actual campain?

For for your replies

Jardi
x2

Post by Jardi » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 12:03

J.I.Gorkij wrote:Hello,

I've recently returned to X3AP and I thought it would be cool to try this mod (incredible ships there).

Now I am having problem with Shady Businness plot.
Spoiler
Show
After fighting with opposing corporations, Split finally called me to try new ship. Acinonyx is however replaced by Argon Mammoth, which I am unable to use.
Do somebody know any fix to that?

Edit: Problem solved :)

how???
Saludos.

J.I.Gorkij
x4

Post by J.I.Gorkij » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 12:33

By editing TShips file and adding that ship.

Some time after I have learned there's fix hidden deep in this thread... Here's link to the fix http://download1655.mediafire.com/0lzwb ... _ships.zip
Teladi, Ferengi and Jawa enter bar.
Barman goes: "I am not buying that junk!"

Jardi
x2

Post by Jardi » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 14:12

J.I.Gorkij wrote:By editing TShips file and adding that ship.

Some time after I have learned there's fix hidden deep in this thread... Here's link to the fix http://download1655.mediafire.com/0lzwb ... _ships.zip
Thanks!!!!
Saludos.

J.I.Gorkij
x4

Post by J.I.Gorkij » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 14:21

Jardi wrote:
J.I.Gorkij wrote:By editing TShips file and adding that ship.

Thanks!!!!
You're welcome. Too bad fix isn't on first page.

Edit: Added link to opening post. X2-Illuminatus
Teladi, Ferengi and Jawa enter bar.
Barman goes: "I am not buying that junk!"

Jardi
x2

Post by Jardi » Thu, 15. Jun 17, 13:06

Anny addon or plugin for engines/trails?

Sorry forvmi very bad bad english
Saludos.

mglass61

Post by mglass61 » Fri, 4. Aug 17, 14:44

Hello,

I apologize if this is already buried somewhere in the thread but I have not found it.

By any chance are these ships available individually as XSP files?

I use a Star Wars total conversion mod but would like to add the Longsword M6 and M7 ships. I'm trying to figure out how to pull the ships out but so far am failing at it. Any help would be appreciated.

phantomrock2
x4

Existing Saved Games Will Not Load

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 19. Sep 17, 19:12

Well this MOD KIT sure makes sense for advanced players and why some but more than likely not all of the features were not SIGNED by Egosoft makes no sense to me

However what is really bothering is that none of my existing saved games will not load when I choose the MOD PACKAGE the game just crashes to desktop and says that my saved games might be corrupted...

Anyway when I start a new game the game will start. VOILA! DING! all the new ships and stations are thereI also added that compatibility patch & still cannot load previous saves that I do believe are 3.2 with X3AP. Started a new game though & in less than a day or two already have over 40 million in credits.

Zindian

Post by Zindian » Sun, 24. Sep 17, 11:16

Sorry for resurrection, but seems like lot of people having problems with COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION KITS.So here is my solution:
Use X3 Editor 2 and open Dummies.pck file with Text Viewer(you need to open it from the X-Tra Terran Conflict.cat file).About half way down search for SDTYPE_GUN;44; and change it for SDTYPE_GUN;43; Paste this at the end of the document: SDTYPE_CONNECTION;1;
dummy_connection;NULL;1;NULL;0; Save and exit.This worked for me.

phantomrock2
x4

Thanks

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 26. Sep 17, 14:39

I will get on it when back on my PC

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 28. Sep 17, 20:02

Zindian wrote:Sorry for resurrection, but seems like lot of people having problems with COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION KITS.So here is my solution:
Use X3 Editor 2 and open Dummies.pck file with Text Viewer(you need to open it from the X-Tra Terran Conflict.cat file).About half way down search for SDTYPE_GUN;44; and change it for SDTYPE_GUN;43; Paste this at the end of the document: SDTYPE_CONNECTION;1;
dummy_connection;NULL;1;NULL;0; Save and exit.This worked for me.
This did not stop the Heph Station Building from sending me a message saying I do not have more than a million credits on hand so guess I will do this the hard way

phantomrock2
x4

Cool Mod

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 3. Oct 17, 20:41

I was totally loving this mod but after a while it started slowing the game down way too much. I do not know about some of the mission rewards though but seems like they were dialed down... It definitely breathed some life back into the game with all the cool ATF/USC ships & being able to purchase HQs & other places to dock and store wares. Only thing is that it WILL (or DID not) not work with my five year old games. Kept crashing to desktop while loading with a message saying my games might be corrupted! Quite curiously enough though when the MOD did do anything that resembled it being able to work with my previous saves I loaded up in a Unknown Sector and I could not see the ship I was in! :? Plus there were no Flavour or Vita Kai Factories to be had but Carbo Cake Factories were there for the Terrans to saturate the economy with. So I had to with much regret delete the MOD files & go on back to Vanilla. If we can get it to work with X3AP 3.2 I will be back in it!

Gamingwelle
x3ap

Post by Gamingwelle » Sat, 7. Oct 17, 10:41

Hello!
Im playing x3ap in german, how can i translate the mod?
a lot of the ships has readtext.###### as name...
:?

Gamingwelle
x3ap

Post by Gamingwelle » Sat, 7. Oct 17, 10:58

Problem solved, i modded the t files from language=44 to language=49 wich is german. the texts are in english but they are visible. i think its ok and better than readtext17.90000 =)

phantomrock2
x4

Cant Dock @ Stations

Post by phantomrock2 » Sat, 25. Nov 17, 00:16

Some of the stations are showing up as not being be able to dock at and some Terran stations are asking for Teladi goods in the Terran sectors

Please help

jshru

Post by jshru » Mon, 27. Nov 17, 14:24

did you have any luck i love some of these ships and would like them in my star wars univers

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:14

I'm using this mod in my current AP playthrough I've chosen the proteus as my personal ship but I've found a problem: this ship cannot load marines.

While in the info/cargo sheets I can see the 0/20 marine entry, I can't buy them from military outposts or transfer them from another ship.

Actually I don't know if any other ship in the pack have the same problem, but I'd like to fix it myself if someone is willing to tell me how.
Didn't see any entry in tship.txt related to marines so I really don't know where to put my hands on...
Ricarica et impera!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:19

Have you checked already, whether that ship has a Cargo Life Support system installed? Without one, Marines and other personnel cannot come on board.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Pitagora
x4

Post by Pitagora » Sun, 17. Dec 17, 16:22

I'm going to check if I'm THAT dumb... brb

EDIT: Holy mother of... yes I am... I've installed all the ship equipments from a docked ship... all but the cargo life support system... Spent one full hour trying to fix the problem messing with game files...
Ricarica et impera!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”