[SCRIPT] ADAMS - AAH (Advanced Apology Hotkey - V1)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

NightExcessive
x3ap

Post by NightExcessive » Thu, 26. May 16, 23:34

It appears that your web hosting account has been suspended. :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 27. May 16, 14:54

xdownloads link:

[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

greghar
x3

Re: [SCRIPT] ADAMS - AAH (Advanced Apology Hotkey - V1)

Post by greghar » Wed, 24. Oct 18, 22:03

Nope Plugin Mgr Lite refuses to install this script as the install button remains greyed out and unable to click install. Is there another way to install this script using X3AP ?

Nvm, up top of the install feautre shows the script name and you must check the box to the left of it. Then the install key lights up and can be pressed to install. Thanks much, love this script.

PJG1973

Post by PJG1973 » Fri, 7. May 21, 15:53

Sorry if I sound stupid, I tried the download but I can't run the spk file. Do I need to put it somewhere? Do I need special software to run it? Does having a steam version make a difference?

I'm only trying to use this as M148 military base is red and I cant finish OFF. (Already finished Terran Plot)
:evil:

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 7. May 21, 16:48

.spk files can be installed with the Plugin Manager.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”