[X3AP Bonus Plugin] Hephaistos Corp. - Station building service

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: [X3AP Bonus Plugin] Hephaistos Corp. - Station building service

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 24. Apr 21, 18:57

No, it won't work with station building missions. See the additional information section for reference.
jlehtone wrote:
Wed, 14. Dec 11, 23:52
Additional information -- Barred from the order are stations that can't be connected with each other (Equipment Docks, Trading stations, Headquartes), stations that can not be bought by the player and Mines. It's only possible to have one order at once. First after getting the information message that the ordered stations were built, a new order can be made. Also note that the station building service will not work with Station building missions.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

kingsims
x4

Post by kingsims » Sun, 25. Apr 21, 02:29

Thank you sir. Have a great day. Guess its time to save up for the Build ship :) . As i find those missions are easy to gain rep. Nevertheless this script its very useful in Yaki/Pirate space next to PBG/IBL forges.

thundyuk2

Post by thundyuk2 » Wed, 5. May 21, 20:47

Hi there,

Is there a way to tell if this script has stopped working? I ordered 72 stations to Savage Spur. It's done some of them, and then not the rest (it's been some time....). If I press F12 (the Hephaistos key I set) I get a message saying "the 11. station transporter is just on its way to the building place"

Is it just taking its time or is something wrong? :) Thank you.

thundyuk2

Post by thundyuk2 » Thu, 6. May 21, 16:55

thundyuk2 wrote:
Wed, 5. May 21, 20:47
Hi there,

Is there a way to tell if this script has stopped working? I ordered 72 stations to Savage Spur. It's done some of them, and then not the rest (it's been some time....). If I press F12 (the Hephaistos key I set) I get a message saying "the 11. station transporter is just on its way to the building place"

Is it just taking its time or is something wrong? :) Thank you.
Quick update. I've let SETA going for five RL hours and it's the same. I guess it broken :(

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 6. May 21, 19:57

The BP version is unfortunately not that robust against ship destruction. There's no real fix for this, I'm afraid. You could use the unsigned version, instead.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

thundyuk2

Post by thundyuk2 » Thu, 6. May 21, 20:08

Ah do you think that the ship was blown up then?

I managed to reset it using the instructions here.

https://xdownloads.co.uk/index.php?opti ... Itemid=116

Lost a few hundred million credits but it's fine.

Just thought I'd post the way I worked around it in case anyone else has this issue. :)

I'll install the unsigned one too, thanks.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 6. May 21, 21:27

Yes, either the ship was destroyed or it was placed in the wrong sector from where it cannot escape.

piranhai aka Dragonslayer
xr

Post by piranhai aka Dragonslayer » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 20:52

I wonder why this script only got signed for AP but not for Terran Conflict ;(

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”