[SCR][TC+AP] Release Passengers (1.0.1) [Update: 28.06.13]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 17. May 12, 17:13

Phase 2 perhaps ?
Maybe. Only time will tell. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [SCR][TC+AP] Release Passengers (1.0)

Post by Nanook » Tue, 22. May 12, 23:21

X2-Illuminatus wrote:...
You won't gain any recognition, if you release passengers at Pirate, Yaki or Player stations.....
That's unfortunate. I like to roleplay a pirate sometimes, and it would be nice to be able to release a fellow pirate at a pirate station after I've stolen his ship. You know, "No hard feelings, OK?" :pirat: :mrgreen:

Would it be possible to make this an option?
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Wed, 23. May 12, 04:57

If you could tag a passenger as having bailed from a pirate ship, then it would make sense to be able to return them to a pirate station.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 23. May 12, 10:09

Nanook wrote:Would it be possible to make this an option?
Sure. Releasing Pirate and Yaki pilots/passengers on Pirate/Yaki stations will increase the rank towards these races. I guess I wasn't expecting Pirates to be so nice to release other pilots instead of enslaving them. But that are probably just the usual prejudices. :P
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Wed, 23. May 12, 11:45

I really like the idea of increasing race reputation instead of cash rewards. (Or, randomly, intermixed with cash rewards.)

Nice.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 28. Jun 13, 16:50

A small update to exclude passengers with local variables stored on them.

Changelog - Update (Version 1.0.1)
  • - Passengers that have local variables saved on them and therefore most likely belong to another script won't be sorted out before releasing them is possible

nap_rz
x3tc

Post by nap_rz » Fri, 28. Jun 13, 17:14

pretty neat idea, as I'm playing with npc bail addon, there are always many floating astronauts in my universe especially at the aftermath of battles :mrgreen:

Yacek
x3tc

Post by Yacek » Fri, 28. Jun 13, 17:26

Sorkvild wrote:Search and rescue of astronaut could be profitable as well! When releasing any astronauts on a station belonging to a race with police licence we could get some money for such rescues as well :)
nap_rz wrote:pretty neat idea, as I'm playing with npc bail addon, there are always many floating astronauts in my universe especially at the aftermath of battles :mrgreen:
Option to collect the astronauts in exchange for raising the reputation of the breed to which the astronaut, it has script SCS Suite by TECSG
X3:AP 3.1+XRM 1.30d+MSP 1.7+LoCo 2.01+IR 2.0
Zapraszamy wszystkich chętnych na forum XUDB, gdzie znajdziesz FAQ, opisy skryptów, modów i fabuł, oraz Mamut HQ.
[ external image ]

milytar
x4

Re: [SCR][TC+AP] Release Passengers (1.0.1) [Update: 28.06.13]

Post by milytar » Mon, 17. May 21, 20:44

HI!Is it work on FL too and are installing is same like to AP?
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 17. May 21, 21:36

Haven't tested it in X3FL yet, but don't know a reason why it wouldn't work. Scripts for X3FL have to be installed to the x3 terran conflict\addon2-folder.

Note that in vanilla X3FL you can aready release slaves at Goner stations.

milytar
x4

Post by milytar » Mon, 17. May 21, 21:44

"Note that in vanilla X3FL you can aready release slaves at Goner stations." ... Good to know!
I just attacked and forced bail a boron TM full of passangers like borons and argons and want them releace !Noticed that if you push to a boron then you can read info but not for argon.
And one day ... one day i will be there ...
And if not... then i will be here ...

Me

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”