[X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

arkcheung
x3tc

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.19b

Post by arkcheung » Thu, 19. May 22, 04:16

I just noticed there is Goner ships can be researched but the faction is not existing in Mayhem, is it meant to be that? Feels weird though.

alexalsp
x4

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.20

Post by alexalsp » Sun, 22. May 22, 08:48

Greetings.
Found: NULL
Found Asteroids

1) Select a sector
2) Open galaxy map and рress ESC.

https://youtu.be/K-oGuxY_qdU

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Mon, 23. May 22, 20:03

Does anyone else have this error, or is it just me?

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 23. May 22, 20:04

I read and note all bug reports. I will look into it for a future update.

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 24. May 22, 07:40

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 23. May 22, 20:04
I read and note all bug reports. I will look into it for a future update.
OK. Thanks Joubarbe :wink:

djmidex
x4

Post by djmidex » Tue, 24. May 22, 11:57

My fleet supplier keeps ordering missiles, though there are a lot them at its homebase. savegame?

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 24. May 22, 12:01

djmidex wrote:
Tue, 24. May 22, 11:57
My fleet supplier keeps ordering missiles, though there are a lot them at its homebase. savegame?

no need to ask))
Immediately post a link to the galaxy and the save file. :)

Silencer_2021
x4

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.21

Post by Silencer_2021 » Sun, 29. May 22, 07:26

I have a question, I started a new game as argon and select quickstart as ascendency goal, after I conquered my first sector this primary goal is completed, but I can't buy sectors from Argon because diplomatic page says something like "You can't buy sectors during your ascendacy", is it a bug?

Joubarbe
xr

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.21

Post by Joubarbe » Sun, 29. May 22, 13:42

Silencer_2021 wrote:
Sun, 29. May 22, 07:26
I have a question, I started a new game as argon and select quickstart as ascendency goal, after I conquered my first sector this primary goal is completed, but I can't buy sectors from Argon because diplomatic page says something like "You can't buy sectors during your ascendacy", is it a bug?
Yes it is a bug, thanks for reporting it :)
Will be fixed in 3.22.

Joubarbe
xr

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 30. May 22, 08:41

3.21b released to fix Quickstart not properly completing the Ascension mission. You don't have to restart, the fix works on current savegames.

DPOH

Post by DPOH » Tue, 31. May 22, 19:52

Hello everyone. Tell me pliz what's the joke, my ships are Become an enemy and starting to infect other ships in the sector :D

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Tue, 31. May 22, 20:14

DPOH wrote:
Tue, 31. May 22, 19:52
Hello everyone. Tell me pliz what's the joke, my ships are Become an enemy and starting to infect other ships in the sector :D
For any bug report, please upload a savegame and tell me what to do to reproduce the bug. If I can't reproduce it, I won't be able to solve it.
Your galaxy folder is also necessary, in X3\mayhem_galaxies.
Make sure your Google Drive links are public, if you use this service.

DPOH

Post by DPOH » Tue, 31. May 22, 20:30

alexalsp wrote:
Tue, 31. May 22, 20:14
DPOH wrote:
Tue, 31. May 22, 19:52
For any bug report, please upload a savegame and tell me what to do to reproduce the bug. If I can't reproduce it, I won't be able to solve it.
Your galaxy folder is also necessary, in X3\mayhem_galaxies.
Make sure your Google Drive links are public, if you use this service.

Я не уверен что это ошибка, в 2 играх до этого такого не было, возможно это связано с максимальной сложностью, может кто сталкивался (I am not sure that this is a mistake, there was no such thing in 2 games before, perhaps this is due to the maximum complexity, maybe someone has encountered)

Silencer_2021
x4

Post by Silencer_2021 » Wed, 1. Jun 22, 19:43

Joubarbe wrote:
Mon, 30. May 22, 08:41
3.21b released to fix Quickstart not properly completing the Ascension mission. You don't have to restart, the fix works on current savegames.
Thanks! I install it and will check in near future when buy sector condition will be allowed.
Checked it works as expected.

Metallumere
xr

Re: [X3LU] Mayhem 3.19

Post by Metallumere » Tue, 7. Jun 22, 01:21

TestUnknown wrote:
Mon, 9. May 22, 05:22
Mayhem Galaxy Map Editor
Yoooo, this is awesome, exactly the sort of thing I wanted to see to make some fun galaxy configurations!
Thank you!

Seems you might have set it to look for a directory that doesn't exist though:

Code: Select all

Unhandled exception: Could not find a part of the path "D:\Docs\Egosoft\X3AP"
Might want to add a config file that can have the game's directory specified? Or just have it assume the folder outside the executable should be the game's install?

Any plans to add more features to this?
Like, say, being able to swap sectors with empty grid space, or delete sectors entirely. Adding new sectors probably isn't easy(or even possible?), and deleting or swapping them with empty space might cause some funny problems to happen, but it'd be truly awesome.
I guess the issue with swapping a sector into empty space is that gates would need to be added, removed, and relinked. Probably not too difficult of a process with some positioning guess-work, but maybe more trouble than it'd be worth.
Another suggestion would be editable sector entries, things like; drop-down menus to change selected-sector outpost production and consumption, a checkbox for terran memory, and entries to change the numeric values like research rate and max population and such.
If you wanted to go even further; a drop-down menu to rename sectors would be snazzy, it's a bit more work getting a sector renamed though. I've done it exactly once and never want to do it again.

Hairless-Ape
xr

M8 Missile choices

Post by Hairless-Ape » Thu, 9. Jun 22, 16:36

Just curious if this was intended. Looking at the M8's for each race, there seems to be a huge disparity between the missile sizes allowed. For example, Split and Argon M8's are both limited to LIGHT missiles only, while Paranid can use Heavies.. Teladi and Boron M8's show MEDIUM missiles.
Why such a huge difference? I would think the M8 class vessel would be at least capable of Medium missiles.

Also, can someone point me to (or explain) how one capitalizes from the new Perk for space weed? How do you go about finding clients to buy this? Sorry.. weak part of my game for sure but it's hard ferreting out the info from the forum. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes.

Silencer_2021
x4

Post by Silencer_2021 » Sat, 11. Jun 22, 08:47

I have a question, so I try to invade boron sector with my fleet, sometime I see inconming messages that I was billed by 1 mil.credits because I attack asset and this is against terracorp law, can somebody explain what the rules about that?
And one more question, how can I export / import my outposts presets (or at least look into jobs content) to use them in the another game?

Hector0x
x3tc

Post by Hector0x » Sat, 11. Jun 22, 14:52

Silencer_2021 wrote:
Sat, 11. Jun 22, 08:47
I have a question, so I try to invade boron sector with my fleet, sometime I see inconming messages that I was billed by 1 mil.credits because I attack asset and this is against terracorp law, can somebody explain what the rules about that?
And one more question, how can I export / import my outposts presets (or at least look into jobs content) to use them in the another game?
1) think of the Mayhem galaxy like the Hunger games. Argon, Boron, Split and you, etc. are all just tributes, Terracorp is the Capitol, the game master.
They want to prevent that 1 faction can win the game too quickly. So after each sector got conquered they just say that its illegal for everyone to try and conquer it back. You can see this protectorate status in the sector list of the ministry of war. It will expire after a few hours.

2) don't think this is possible

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”