X3TC/AP XTC Unfortunate Leviathan Plot - Towing Problem

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Mergs
x3tc

X3TC/AP XTC Unfortunate Leviathan Plot - Towing Problem

Post by Mergs » Sun, 27. Feb 22, 17:23

I am having a terrible time trying to tow the Leviathan through the gate to take it to the shipyard. Even though I line it up as straight as possible, it doesn't go through but pops off of tow and remains in the Blade's Edge system. Is there a trick to this task? Or am I just not good enough to get it aligned properly? Any help is appreciated. I have made multiple attempts.

The Q
Pancake Award Winner 2017

Re: X3TC/AP XTC Unfortunate Leviathan Plot - Towing Problem

Post by The Q » Thu, 3. Mar 22, 22:07

Never played XTC, but in vanilla game plots iirc once the tractor beam connects to the ship you just have to fly through a gate for the towed ship to follow through that gate. So nothing special to do. Maybe try another ship or if possible install the tractor beam into a different turret?

Maybe there's something about this in the XTC thread?
Morkonan, Emperor of the Unaffiliated Territories of the Principality of OFF-TOPIC, wrote:I have come to answer your questions! The answers are "Yes" and "Probably" as well as "No" and "Maybe", but I'm not sure in which order they should be given.
xkcd: Duty calls

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”