X3 AP: Traders End Command After One Trade

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Thyn_Bandwagon

X3 AP: Traders End Command After One Trade

Post by Thyn_Bandwagon » Fri, 29. Apr 22, 20:26

I've been playing this most recent run for a few hours and have a trader up to level 8. Whenever I set them as a sectir trader with 0 jumps, they work fine and earn their pay. However, whenever I set them to have 1 jump or more (a local trader) or make them a universal trader, they make a single trade (buy and sell 1 item) and then end the command. I've only just started deploying satellites because there weren't any in stock before, but placing one in the center sector (the sector selected when starting the command) hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas on how to fix this?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: X3 AP: Traders End Command After One Trade

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 8. May 22, 20:28

Vanilla MK3 traders make no use of satellites. So there's no advantage in deploying them.

Always worth to check are the following things:
• Access to enough money: either on the player account, or a station account, if assigned to a specific station
• Friend/Foe settings and ranks with sector owners, i.e. being allowed to dock where you want them to trade
• Available trade opportunities in the given sector range
• Leftover wares in the cargo hold, i.e. the cargo room is full: Sometimes traders cannot sell what they bought, so you have to sell those wares manually.
• Ship speed, especially in larger sectors: Doesn't help if the trader always comes last.

Additionally, there's the Mk3 improvement script by gnasirator.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”