Need help with X3 Editor

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

trsh9669

Need help with X3 Editor

Post by trsh9669 » Sat, 4. Jun 22, 10:58

I used to be able to use the X3 Editor and I added weapons to ships and rebalanced them or create cheat ships like a scout with a 1GJ shield...

so now i wanted to play aagain but when i open X3 editor i got a message that the file path to settings ddnt work... added a exception in antivirus and that fixed it..

but now when i open a tships i get many errors that lasers, shields cockpits are missing and instead of the name of a ship like Argon_Titan i just get the code like SS_A_M2 ....
plus i cant edit it anymore, it used to be suer simple to just change the shields or lasers but there is just a blak space...

can someone pls tell me step by step how to edit tships because I fiorgot

...also i found the edited cat11 in my backup drive and that really messed with my game.... sattelites are now ships, drones are now squash mines and there are UFO swarms everywhere....

alexalsp
x4

Re: Need help with X3 Editor

Post by alexalsp » Sat, 4. Jun 22, 14:31

Last edited by Terre on Sat, 4. Jun 22, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”