General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Steff1983

Post by Steff1983 » Thu, 26. Mar 15, 13:21

lonly giant i cant find a khaak relict

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 04:43

I've put this in code to preserve the formatting; it's not worth the bother to upload a separate file:

Code: Select all

..=====================================..=====================================..
||             Khaak Relic             ||          Ancient Relic              ||
..=====================================..=====================================..
||       Far Out|Exhaustless Mines     ||      Lookout Alpha|Dormant Bear     ||
||-------------------------------------++-------------------------------------||
||  Bleak Pebble|Persistant Darkness   ||    Molten Archon|Lava Flow          ||
||-------------------------------------++-------------------------------------||
||    Commerce Core|Last Stand         ||  Eclipse Clouds|Relocating Stones   || 
||                                     ||    Devoid Clime|Cozy Shade          ||
||     Sable Vortex|Cryptic Heart      ||    Sable Vortex|Venturous Profit    ||
||  Blurred Reflection|Sixth Scripture ||                                     ||
||=====================================##=====================================||
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 13:14

Snafu_X3 wrote:I've put this in code to preserve the formatting; it's not worth the bother to upload a separate file:

||             Khaak Relic             ||          Ancient Relic              ||
||       Far Out|Exhaustless Mines     ||      Lookout Alpha|Dormant Bear     ||
||  Bleak Pebble|Persistant Darkness   ||    Molten Archon|Lava Flow          ||
||    Commerce Core|Last Stand         ||  Eclipse Clouds|Relocating Stones   || 
||                                     ||    Devoid Clime|Cozy Shade          ||
||     Sable Vortex|Cryptic Heart      ||    Sable Vortex|Venturous Profit    ||
||  Blurred Reflection|Sixth Scripture ||                                     ||
||=====================================##=====================================||
Neat :D
Why are there two zones in one box? Same system?

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 31. Mar 15, 16:56

Yep, same system
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

ZaphodBeeblebrox
x4

Missing a lockbox

Post by ZaphodBeeblebrox » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 02:11

During one of the Betas I found the lock box in commerce core.

However it was empty!

I am missing one of the relics.

Is there anyway to get this back? Save editing?

Cheers ZB.
It was a woman who drove me to drink... you know I never went back and thanked her.

Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Re: Missing a lockbox

Post by Tamina » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:12

ZaphodBeeblebrox wrote:During one of the Betas I found the lock box in commerce core.

However it was empty!

I am missing one of the relics.

Is there anyway to get this back? Save editing?

Cheers ZB.
Save editing, yes.
Look up the id on http://roguey.co.uk/xrebirth/wares/ and paste it in your inventory in your savefile.

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:31

wondering where exactly in the campaign you get the mk 2 mining laser, heavy laser, mk 3 pulse maser, mk 2 particle repeater, plasma cannon mk 2 and the mk 2 inertial hammer. Or if they aren't in the campaign where would they be located :?

besides the mk 3 particle repeater you get from the mission, and the mk 2 pulse maser from the campaign I haven't found any others. And there's another question how many mks types are there of the weapons? Do they go up to mk 5 or are there only 3 mks levels for weapons?

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Post by Tamina » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 21:48

Requiemfang wrote:wondering where exactly in the campaign you get the mk 2 mining laser, heavy laser, mk 3 pulse maser, mk 2 particle repeater, plasma cannon mk 2 and the mk 2 inertial hammer. Or if they aren't in the campaign where would they be located :?

besides the mk 3 particle repeater you get from the mission, and the mk 2 pulse maser from the campaign I haven't found any others. And there's another question how many mks types are there of the weapons? Do they go up to mk 5 or are there only 3 mks levels for weapons?
As far as I know the mk3 weapons are part of the Teladi DLC as they can only be bought there from the Teladi except the particle repeater mk3 which you get from a Split.

There are only 3 three mk3 weapons which is also the highest tech level.

I only played in freeplay so I don't know if the mk2 weapons (and mk3 weapons?) are triggered available during the campaign.

/l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 23:18

Currently:

Mk1 & Mk2 weps are available immediately in freeplay; you'll have to reach certain plot points to unlock them (for a buy-once hefty discount) if you're playing the campaign. Mk2 Plasma Cannon is only unlocked in the campaign once you reach a certain point in OL, so fairly late

Heavy Laser & Mk3 PM are only available through Teladi DLC traders. Mk3 Particle Repeater is available from a repeatable crafting mission

Those are the current top ranks of weps available to you

vwcd
x4

Post by vwcd » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 14:48

Hi All,

I am trying to find the Kha'ak relics and one is supposed to be at Exhausted Mines, however I did not find it using advanced sensors.

I am using version 3.53, can anyone confirm it is in exhausted mines and a tip to find it?

Regards

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Wed, 22. Apr 15, 16:24

Try scanning towards Lonely Giant when you're in Exhaustless Mines

vwcd
x4

Post by vwcd » Thu, 23. Apr 15, 02:08

No success... I found many crates with one or two lockers but nothing of Kha'ak one :cry:

ihsahn

Post by ihsahn » Thu, 2. Jul 15, 16:02

I've found the locker in Persistent Darkening.
However, there was no Kha'ak Relic component in that locker...

Is there another locker here?

kelmenwong
x3tc

Post by kelmenwong » Wed, 8. Jul 15, 18:42

where to pickup these missions?

i only like picked up 4, still in early campaign stage

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Wed, 8. Jul 15, 22:17

Pretty much anywhere. IIRC they're all lightbulb missions

You may also find that chatting to an NPC on station (FP mode) may pop up a mission rather than the expected usual dialogue options

burger1
x3tc

Post by burger1 » Thu, 16. Jul 15, 20:11

Tried to get the mk5 engines but the teladi mechanic I get sent to only has 1 mk 4 shield and I can't buy/sell or do any thing on the screen. Whats supposed to happen?

High5

Post by High5 » Sun, 19. Jul 15, 11:53

Same problem here.
Don't know what to do now.

Edit: seems to be a bug, tried on 4 locations, always the same.

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Sun, 19. Jul 15, 16:43

Not sure if it is the same issue, if not you can always add feedback to the report. Link to the Public Beta:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=381181
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

High5

Post by High5 » Tue, 21. Jul 15, 16:15

There was a small update today, I don't know if it was because of that, but it worked now.
Thanks
:D :D

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 21. Jul 15, 16:29

Yep, fixed in b4

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”