Throttle not recognized: VPC MongoosT-50 from Virpil

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

schoff
x4

Throttle not recognized: VPC MongoosT-50 from Virpil

Post by schoff » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 00:52

Probably not a very popular throttle, but anyone else have this issue? Works fine in DCS, so I know it's not a "me" problem.

Would love to see support for this piece of hardware.... along with TrackIR!

https://virpil-controls.eu/vpc-mongoost ... ottle.html

Ranix
x4

Re: Throttle not recognized: VPC MongoosT-50 from Virpil

Post by Ranix » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 02:51

Lots of people have Virpil hardware, I have the MongoosT-50 sticks myself. I'd be surprised if they haven't got some at Egosoft. VPC is in Belarus I think? Can probably get free shipping

schoff
x4

Post by schoff » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 03:26

Ranix wrote:
Sat, 1. Dec 18, 02:51
Lots of people have Virpil hardware, I have the MongoosT-50 sticks myself. I'd be surprised if they haven't got some at Egosoft. VPC is in Belarus I think? Can probably get free shipping
Thanks for the information...

Does your throttle work? You said you have one. Are you experiencing the same issue?

OceanBlue

Post by OceanBlue » Sat, 1. Dec 18, 12:33

I have a Virpil T50 Throttle and T50 Stick. I think it's the same problem like in X Rebirth. X R and (i think so) X4 need a x and y axis to recognize a controller in general. The T50 Throttle only has the rX, rY and rZ axis.
So in the VPC configuration tool you have to add two additional axis for the Throttle.
In VPC choose the throttle, go to the axis tab, double click in the axis setup page position 7 and select axis name x and Type Virtual. Do the same with position 8 and select here Y for the axis name. Don't forget to save the new profile on the throttle and export it for backup.
With this X 4 should recognize the throttle.
I've never had any problems with the T50 Throtlle and X4, because i've made these settings already for X Rebirth.

Marcus

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”